Dear Prospective HST Family, We are thrilled that a current HST family has recommended our program to you. We have put together the following instructions to help you review our classes and register:
*First step:* please visit the registration page on our website:
You will find the following documents there for your review:
· *Class chart*. Please note that the early bird registration price will be available through *June 30th*. *Please also note all prerequisites* :
o Your student’s *HST Age* is the age your student will be by *Dec. 31, 2020.*
o Acting A or B is required for all new students, regardless of prior training.
o All new dancers are asked to register for entry level classes (Jazz 1, Tap1, Broadway Jazz 1, Broadway Tap 1, Boys Jazz, Irish Soft Shoe). Dance assessments will be held on Wed., Sept 23 to determine class placement.
o A Capella choir auditions are in December. Registration for this class will open after auditions. Please note requirements for audition eligibility.
· *2020-2021 Policies Contract* You will be asked to agree to all the parts of this document when you register.
· *2020-2021 Tuition and Fees Worksheets * This set of worksheets is designed to help you calculate your total HST bill. TADS, the company that handles HST’s registration, will not provide a total price until you have completed your enrollment. At that point, you will not be able to make changes without contacting us. In order to minimize this, we ask you to please download these worksheets and fill them out prior to enrolling.
o The 1st sheet is for elementary and middle school.
o The 2nd sheet is for high school.
o The 3rd sheet includes prepaid tickets and payment plan options. Please note: new families will *only* have students in Showcase. *Your total prepaid ticket purchase will be 10 super-discount tickets ($10 each) for Showcase.*
NOTE:* The $30 family registration fee is not included in the worksheets* because TADS charges this fee upon enrollment. It cannot be spread out over a payment plan.
*When you are ready to register* please click the link at the bottom of the webpage to register. This will direct you to TADS.
· Select the 2020-2021 school year.
· When you reach the Sign In page, select the gray “create a new account” button and set up your account with TADS.
· When prompted for an *HST age*, please enter the age your child will be *by Dec. 31, 2020*.
After you set up your account, TADS will email you a welcome letter with directions on how to enroll your child. This email will have links to 2 documents. These are the same documents that you have already looked at from our website.
Please click the link “to enroll on the TADS website” at the bottom of this email. This will bring you to a sign-in page. Please sign in with the account information you have already set up. The system will then walk you through registering your child with HST.
*Important registration notes:*
· The 6th page is the main page that will allow you to enroll. This is a very busy page. All parts have to be completed.
o *Policies Contract.* This asks you to agree to all HST’s policies. You agree to each of the 7 parts of this document separately.
o *Course Selection*. After the chart listing the classes available to a students in your child’s age group, please select your child’s courses..
o *Minimal Requirements*. You must agree that your child meets the minimal requirements listed in the blue box.
o *Prepaid Ticket Questions*. As a new family, you only have student(s) in Showcase.
§ Please answer ‘Yes’ to the very last question.
§ Please answer ‘No’ or 0 to the 5 previous questions.
§ The system will require you to answer each of these questions for each child. However, TADS will only assign the prepaid fee once.
· Once you have enrolled your child, you will be brought to the enrollment page. You will see your child’s enrollment in a “pending” status.
· To enroll another child, please click the Admissions Tab. Then click the “Start New Application” button.
· Once we accept your child(ren) on our end (TADS does not allow this piece to be automatic), you will receive another email asking you to set up a payment agreement for your child(ren).
*Important payment notes*:
· When you get to the Agreement page, please double check your bill to make sure that everything is billed correctly. (This is where the Tuition and Fees Worksheet is particularly helpful!) Please make sure that you are only charged prepaid tickets for Showcase. If there is any discrepancy, please contact us before continuing. *(firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>)*
· If you pay by credit card, TADS will charge you a 3% convenience fee. There is no fee for a direct bank withdrawal.
· When you first register, you will be charged a $30 family registration fee.
· In order to avoid incurring any additional fees, please use the same method of payment for all children. If a pop-up asks you to select an account, choose the “select existing account” option rather than “create a new account” unless you have a serious reason to do so.
· You will have the option of selecting a payment plan that splits your tuition over 1, 2, 6, or 10 installments. The details of these payment plans are in the Tuition, Prepaid and Fees Worksheet document.
· Many payment plans start before the Sept 1 registration deadline. If the payment plan you would like starts prior to your registration date, you may still select that plan but TADS will immediately charge you for previous months’ payments.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
Marilyn Mullan, Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org 240-997-5796
Mena Stell, Registrar: email@example.com 410-905-1137